- Date: Friday, September 1, 2017
- Time: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Cheapside Pavilion
- Cost: $30 for those who want to sample
- Tickets: Tickets are limited to 1500 and will be available for purchase at the event (cash or credit card only, no checks please).
- Ticket price gets you a collectible tasting glass and 20 beer samples.
- This event is Rain or Shine!
- Enjoy Yourself Responsibly: The festival employees reserve the right to deny drinks to attendees if they are behaving irresponsibly, even if they have drink tickets remaining.
Tickets Sold At (On-Sale August 1):
- Liquor Barns
- The Beer Trappe
- Central Bank Thursday Night Live
Live music will be playing from 5:30 - 8:30 in the pavilion.
There will be an Official After-Party at Pazzo's starting at 9PM. Pazzo's is on the corner of Euclid and Limestone (six blocks from the festival). Free transportation to the After-Party will be provided by the Colt Trolley!
Ticket holders may come to the event as early as 4:30PM to receive their tasting glass, wristband, and tasting tickets if they wish to avoid lines later. Still, no beer will be poured until 5:30 PM. All guests checking in early will be required to put on their wristbands at time of check-in. Every person checking in early must be present - you cannot check someone in that is not present.
There will be plenty of taxi stands near the festival as well as the Colt Trolley for those who need a sober ride home.
Email the organizer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Planned Breweries Represented in 2017 (62 total):
Bad Tom Smith
Blue Stallion (KY)
Country Boy (KY)
Dry Ground (KY)
Falls City (KY)
Great Flood (KY)
Lemon's Mill (KY)
Maiden City (KY)
Mile Wide (KY)
Mill Creek (KY)
Mirror Twin (KY)
Rock House (KY)
Rooster Brew (KY)
Tap on Main (KY)
Tennessee Brew Works
West Sixth (KY)
White Squirrel (KY)
Wooden Cask (KY)