- Date: Friday, September 2, 2016
- Time: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Cheapside Pavilion
- Cost: $30 for those who want to sample
- Tickets: Tickets are pre-sale only and limited to 1500.
- Ticket price gets you a collectible tasting glass and 20 beer samples.
- Enjoy Yourself Responsibly: The festival employees reserve the right to deny drinks to attendees if they are behaving irresponsibly, even if they have drink tickets remaining.
Tickets Sold At (On-Sale August 1):
- Liquor Barns
- The Beer Trappe
- Central Bank Thursday Night Live
Live music will be playing from 5:30 - 8:30 in the pavilion.
There will be an Official After-Party at Pazzo's starting at 9PM. Pazzo's is on the corner of Euclid and Limestone (six blocks from the festival). Free transportation to the After-Party will be provided by the Colt Trolley!
Ticket holders may come to the event as early as 4:30PM to receive their tasting glass, wristband, and tasting tickets if they wish to avoid lines later. Still, no beer will be poured until 5:30 PM. All guests checking in early will be required to put on their wristbands at time of check-in. Every person checking in early must be present - you cannot check someone in that is not present.
There will be plenty of taxi stands near the festival as well as the Colt Trolley for those who need a sober ride home.
Email the organizer: email@example.com
Breweries Represented in 2016 (59 total):
Bad Tom Smith
Paducah Beer Works